Monday, October 1, 2012

Am I the Only Woman Willing to Do This?

Although I've gotten back into real estate, I'm finding it impossible to quit erotic massage; it's the quintessential golden handcuffs. With real estate, one must be patient with payday, au contraire for body rubs (which, incidentally is why it's so replete with drug addicts: rub, money, get high, repeat).

I can't stop thinking about things I need in terms of handjobs: Highlights and cut? That's one and a half rubs. And once you start paying in cash, it's hard to stop. So, I've been keeping up with my regular clients to pay for fun stuff and doing the real estate to pay mortgages and such. I was good with it until I had a client tell me that a rub-and-tug joint in the next county over is trying to take over my territory. A lot of my body rub success (measured in dollars) has to do with the limited availability of other caucasian, English-speaking women. Basically, I'm it for a 20-mile radius. But back to the potential body rub coup d'etat. My client is a good friend of the owner of said rub-and-tug. Although it might seem crazy for men to drive so far, oh yes, they will. I've had many of my clients claim patronage from this place and they have attractive women and a shower.

All this got me thinking....maybe I should open an establishment here. I could move to a bigger place, enlist a couple other women, etc. I've run businesses before and now I have capital. So I put an ad in Backpage, offering $60 per session along with any tips, no experience required, just a good attitude. Sounds like a good deal for an unemployed woman, huh? I didn't receive a single response. Had I placed an ad for a $12/hour secretary, I'm sure I would've been flooded with e-mails. Hmm, makes me wonder if I am the only woman in this town willing to do this. Suddenly, I feel a little odd about myself.